Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Thursday, July 22nd, was my 25th birthday! I orginally had elaborate plans but life got in the way and I settled for a simple day of pampering and a lovely dinner at PF Changs with friends and family.

Just wanted to send a few thank yous!

ONE LOVE to all my birthday cards. Charee gave me my first, my brother Keith gave me the sweetest, Karl gave me the prettiest, Jas gave me cutest, and Segredo gave me the funniest (because I gave my brother the SAME EXACT ONE last week for his birthday lol)!!


ONE LOVE to Sephora for my free birthday gift. It includes a mini Macara lash plumper, Nano Eyes eyeliner in Silver Green, and an eyeshadow in Aspen Summit No23.


ONE LOVE to Charleta for my Victoria's Secret body spray and body wash in Lovespell.




ONE LOVE to Nichole who completely surprised me with all these makeup goodies! She knows I love makeup and snagged me a BUNCH of things. I got:

A beauty book, a cosmetic bag, travel bag w/ brushes, two face sponges, two eyeshadow palettes, four individual eyeshadows, two baked eyeshadows, two blushes, one mosaic cheek powder, one baked blusher/bronzer, one cream cheek highlight, a face primer, a foundation, concealer wand, a face complexion cream powder, an eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow base, two pencil eyliners, a liquid liner, two gel liners/shadows, two mascaras, two lip liners, two lip stains, three lip glosses, and a lipstick...phew!

Most of the products are ybf (Your Best Friend), Ready to Wear, and Global Goddess...all brands that I have NEVER tried which is exiting! Annndd some of the colors/shadows are sooo unique and perfect for tan skin. I am sooo exited to try everything out! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Check her shoe/handbag business Step InStyle where everything is only $20!

ONE LOVE to my brother Keith for watching little man while I got some mommy time out of the house.

ONE LOVE to the 34968456789346983 facebook messages, texts, and BBMs. I reeallly enjoyed my day and appreciated everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment