Monday, July 5, 2010

LOTD: Pink Fireworks! (88 Matte Palette/28 Blush Palette)

So this is the look I did for the 4th of July. At first I had on your traditional red, white, and blue but I didn't like my outfit so I changed into a pink and gold shirt with some jeans. I decided to play up the eyes using gold eyeliner and glitter! The pic doesn't pick it up but on top of the gold there is pink glitter...! Enjoy..




PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:
Neutrogena Face Moisturizer for Combo Skin
Milk of Magnesia/MAC Matte mix for primer
Neutrogena Clean Oil Control Foundation in Tawny (just a little bit)
Neutrogena Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder in Tawny (light)
No Concealer today

Cheeks:
The brightest pink from the 28 Blush palette
The pink with silver specks from the 28 Blush palette

Eyes:
Two Faced Shadow Insurance as primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Orange as a base
Champagne Pink from 88 matte Palette all over lid
Light pink from 88 matte palette on top of champagne pink
Hot pink from 88 matte palette below brow bown
Pinky Purple from 88 matte palette on top of hot pink
Vanilla color for highlight
Sephora Retractrable waterproof eyeliner on upper lid (thick line)
NYX Glitter liner in Pink on top of the gold liner
Maybelline Lash Stiletto line exact in Blackest Black (thin line below the gold)
Maybelline Volum Express Falsies Mascara

Lips:
Wet n Wild lipstick in 502A (this is pretty cool..it's a pink with gold undertone so it makes your lips look metallic)
Rimmel Kiss Off lipgloss in 700 Addicted (I think..it's kind of rubbed off)

I really need a good camera, people! These Blackberry pics are not doing my eyes justice lol. Anybody have any suggestions for an affordable, dope camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment