Saturday, July 3, 2010

LOTD: Orange Sorbet (88 Matte Palette)

Hi all!

My homegirl Latrica said she didn't know how orange lips could be pulled off so I decided to show her! I love bright lips for the summer! The eyes are a golden/orange/brown combo and the lips are straight orange! Of course, I still don't have a high quality camera so BlackBerry pics will have to do. I will say that in person, the lips are much brighter but on camera are appearing more muted and nude..enjoy!



!
PRODUCTS USED:

Face:
Neutrogena Face Moisturizer for Combo Skin
Milk of Magnesia/MAC Matte mixed for primer
Covergirl Clean Oil Control Liquid Foundation in Tawny (I don't like CG normally, but this foundation rocks!
Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder in Tawny
No concealer

Cheeks:
NYX Mosaic Powder in Love (it's a mix of orange colors)

Eyes:
Two Face Shadow Insurance as primer
88 Matte Palette: goldenrod color all over lid, reddish orange in crease and lower lash line, plain brown directly on top of the reddish orange, vanilla color for highlight
Ben Nye Lumiere color in Indian Copper on the brow bone
NYC Autoliner in Brown on waterline and lower lash line
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Gold on inner corner
Maybelline Stiletto Line exact in Brownish Black on upper lid
Maybelline the Falsies Volum Express mascara

Lips:
(I wish I had an orange lipliner to fill the lips first..it would probably last longer...but I don't!)
NYX Lip Laquer Pot in Coral-Liscious (I LOOOVEE this stuff..I want to get all of them!)
Jordana incolor squeeze n shine lipgloss in Be Coralful

No comments:

Post a Comment