Friday, July 2, 2010

NOTD: Nails 4 Barbie..


To continue with my recent obsession with pink and Barbie I did a Barbie inspired Nail of the Day. Normally I don't show my nails, but I have had a few people compliment me on them recently so I probably will start doing more nail posts. Enjoy!

PRODUCTS USED:

Nail Magic (my secret to long, healthy nails..post to come!)

Seche Vite nail polish base (kind of sucks..brush sucks..don't recommend)

Sinful Colors polish in You Just Wait (BOGO Walgreens $1.99) for entire nail

Pure Ice in Striptease (Walmart $2.00) on tips

Stripe Rite in White (mini design on ring finger)

Seche Vite Fast Dry Topcoat (hands down..the BEST topcoat out there!)

2 comments:

  1. I think it's interesting that the same brand has the best and worst product on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I heard about the topcoat before I bought the base coat. I got the base coat and it just succckkksss. That's why I don't go by brand names..I just go by what is good lol!

    ReplyDelete