Monday, July 5, 2010

LOTD: Neutral Blue w/ Purple Lips?!

Once again, my homegirl Latrica didn't think PURPLE lips could be pulled off, lol. While at a soror's graduation barbecue, my line sister was sporting a neutral eye with torqouise eyliner. I loved it, so I decided to recreate her look with an electric blue eyeliner. I had to show Trica how purple lips could work so I paired to the two together! Enjoy..

PS. Don't mind the unruly brows...it is time to get them threaded again!



PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:
Neutogena Face Mositurizer in Combo Skin
Laura Gellar tinted spackle in Bronze under makeup primer
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation in Caramel Dark 2 (tiny bit)
MAC MSF Natural in Dark (light)
No concealer today

CHEEKS:
Maybelline Expertwear Blush in Potpurri (really pretty berry color)

EYES:
Two Faced Shadow Insurance for primer
28 Neutral Palette (light brown on entire lid, reddish brown on brow bone, dark brown with burgundy flecks in crease)
E.L.F Concealer to cover brow hairs/as highlight
Sephora Nano eyes liner in Lagoon (electric blue) on upper lash
Sephora Nano eyes liner in Glitter Black on waterline and outer corner of lower lash line
Maybelline Volum Express Falsies mascara in Blackest Black

LIPS:
Wet n Wild Kohl Eyeliner in Lilac (think NYX Luxor, Ben Nye Cosmic Violet, or MAC Stars n Rockets eyeshadow in an eyeliner color)..I filled in my entire lips..since it was a kohl eyeliner it was nice and creamy
CQ Lipstick in 262 Mod (lavender)
Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Lip Xtreme in Clear

That is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment