Friday, March 5, 2010

Out, out, out of my mind..

I haven't done one of these in a LOOOONNNG time (see my first few blog entries)..so here goes:

WTF Man..FML..just so many thought. New computer new keys boards boards, shaved head? what just read her entry, wow, work out i need to get back back back to the routine, main scheme the plan, why are things so fucked up, oops i cursed, do people mind? just don't care? care care...whatever dude, really? silence, distance, can hurt hurt hurt, the pain take it away please take it away. I want to see him, hate to love him, am I trippin, I dunno? question question lady walking, red spandex ha ha i had to laugh, blue dot blue dot, where are my palettes? hong kong, this isn't working. mind is solid, trying to break the ice just let it melt come down down down don't freeze tai, open up, don't be afraid. he's pushing me away, but i'm doing the same same same time frame time frame love it, hate this. words aren't right, my release is not happening. this isn't like me. why do i let it get to me? save the world? i can't..but i try..oh do i try..work hard, save our kids, help out parents, thought about foster care? i'm your girl, just let me know. should i send or not send? will it damage the soul? eh, do i care? of course i do. i don't want to hurt, but i kind of want them to know what i feel, hmmm, i never held my breath or my tongue before so why now? oh yeah, time for change. upgrade, begin to mature mature mature. not trying to use kid gloves for adults anymore. so annoying, just grow the fuck up. multitask, you should try it. thinking positive, you should try it. was i trippin? nah, he trippin. i don't care care care care, pattern, pitter patter pitter patter, these bars are fire, fire fire, smoothies, yum. vacay, i need one. cruise, i am ready. bahamas here we come..NOT got like 4 months. need the passport, i will get on it soon. dominique says thanks and i say your welcome welcome welcome, made her smile, they need my help but they need to help themselves, get it right ladies, step it up, seeing it crumble dark dark dark wtf man i would be pissed. comes in threes yup preggo, not i said the cat, fox, dog, horse, chimp, ha ha ra ha ha, iota iota iota, gamma gamma gamma, theta nu xi till I die, need to start the planning, happy birthday baby, you are two years old and mommy loves you. did my good dead, dropped off his clothes to my foster parent who needed it it it it, craziness, love stinks, only sometimes. bring it back back back to april 26? can't remember the exact day. so in love love love with him..or the thought? do i want? or do i don't? ehhhhhh no clue clue clue, i just vent. i need more, i ALWAYS need more, selfish bitch. can't hold it inside, nope, too hard, i gotta just let it goooooo.....

fin

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean girl...I know what you mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you. Gah! I do! I'm glad I was finally able to tell you the shaved head story!

    ReplyDelete