Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Heart ShoeDazzle.com



I have heard about ShoeDazzle for quit some time now, but did not join until recently. ShoeDazzle is Kim Kardashian's premiere online shoe club where each month personal stylists hand pick designer shoes they think you like based on a questionnaire. It's free to join and your membership includes a pair of shoes each month. If you like a pair, you order it and it is $39.95 including shipping. You don't get charged if you don't order any shoes. You just have to remember to log in each month by to check on your shoe selections and click SKIP if you do not want to order any.
When you register you complete a questionnaire based on a variety of fashion photos to give the stylists an idea of what you like. In a couple of days, they will send you about 4 or 5 different photos of shoes they think would suit your style. If you don't like any, you can have them hand pick 4 or 5 more, but you can only do this once a month. If you still don't like any, then you have to wait until next month. I didn't like the first batch OR the second batch, but I did see some gorgeous wedges at the bottom of the screen where they list the favorites (usually about 3 different styles). I love the hint of snakeskin and the olive green/tan combination.

I got my first pair in the mail and am impressed! They arrived in about 5 days after I clicked order, shipping from California to Florida. The box was decorated all cute and even comes with a pink, cloth shoe pouch to store your heels in when you aren't wearing them. I wear a 7 in shoes, but normally a 7.5 in heels and was worried about how they would fit my 'in between' feet. With this style, they were true to size as I ordered a 7.5. We will see next time as I plan to get some stilettos or pumps. Even if they didn't fit, exchanging is a breeze since they include a return slip that covers shipping. Or if I wanted to get a store credit back, that would be free too. If I wanted to return and get my money back, the shipping is free but they charge a $5.95 restocking fee. Overall, I am impressed.



PS. Let me know if you are interested in joining and I can send you a referral. If you refer 3 friends, you get a pair of shoes FREE and your friend gets 20% of their first order!
*FTC Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with ShoeDazzle in any way. These items were purchased with my own money and I am not being paid to advertise this agency. These are my honest opinions as a consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment