Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LOTD..Purple Passion...




Look of The Day: Rich purples and navy for work..

Face:
MAC Fix+
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light
DIY Tinted Moisturizer
Rimmel Concealer/NYX Orange Creme Blush as concealer
Revlon Bare Natural Skin Matching Makeup in Deep
Maybelline Mineral Power Finishing Veil in Dark

Eyes:
UDPP
NYX Spring Flower (inner 1/3)
NYX Beauty Queen (middle 3rd)
NYX Eggplant (outer 3rd)
HIP Duo in Sculpted (the darkest color/outer v)
CG Quad white as highlight

Cheeks:
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Bronzer in Deep Bronze as highlight
NYX Blush in Raisin

2 comments:

  1. So I've been copying you and upped my game on makeup. I love doing my eyes so they can pop out. Anyways, I got the lipgloss you recommended in your youtube video. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Rimmel Kiss off in first time. I also got Wet n Wild in Rose Gold. FYI don't buy Jane eye shadow. GARBAGE!!! I had to return them. I'm gonna try the NYX shades you have listed though. Take care~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Yaaaay! Yes...go to cherryculture.com for NYX. Or try shopcraze...she has some discounts. Isn't the kiss off supppeerrr bright. I can't believe it. I bet your eyes look great..you always had such a nice complexion. Post some pics Sasha!

    ReplyDelete