Monday, May 25, 2009

LOTD: Orange Bronze & Teal





Look of the Day:

Sassy orange bronze and teal

Face:
MAC Fix+
Neutrogena Oil Free lotion for Combination skin
Laura Geller Tinted Spackle under makeup primer (1st time yall!)
Rimmel Concealer/NYX Orange creme blush as concealer
MAC MSF Natural in Dark

Cheeks:
NYX blush in Pecan as bronzer
NYX Moasic blush in Love (orangy)

Eyes:
UDPP
No7 Brow Pencil in Dark Brown (I'm not really feeling this. Good think I found it on clearance!)
NYX Almond (lid)
WetnWild Kohl eyeliner in Turquoise (lined lid and waterline)
NYX Halaiwa (on top of the turquoise)
WetnWild eyeliner in White (inner corner)
Maybelline Define a Lash mascara

Lips:
Sally Hansen moist and matte lipstick in Orange
Sally Hansen Lip Plumper in Sheer Blush

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! Loooong lashes too. Your son is so adorable. I love the scarf as well. Also, I also have had to re-follow you. I think that I have 2 openid's or something. It's weird. Check your list of followers, see if you can delete the follower pic with the burgundy, black and silver eye. That pic has me under IslandSuga and The other eye with the green and gold has me under MUOAB. This openid thing is wack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! I am sooo into scarfs right now. I bought like 10 over the weekend cuz I found a bunch on sale for $3.00!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg T your skin looks flawless! I love your makeup demos. You look beautiful!!! Hope you get my package soon. If there are any other crazy makeups here not in the US yet Ill send them over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR PACKAGE MADE MY DAY! I GOT IT YESTERDAY AFTER A LOOONNGG ASS DAY OF WORK.

    ReplyDelete