Friday, July 31, 2009

The Best Makeup Wipe/Remover Around..


Hola,
So I thought I would let you guys in on a little secret: Olay Daily Facials Express Wet Cleansing Cloths (All Skin Types). So here's the deal..

In my field of work I am required to wear business casual clothing to work. When I get home from a long day of work I like to peal off all my clothes, jewelry, and heels and throw on some sweats. I want to be comfortable so I can play with my toddler and feel 'free'. I also like to immediately take off all my makeup and throw my hair up in a bun!

For a while I was waking up in the morning, washing and moisturizing, getting off work, washing and moisturizing, taking a shower (at night), and washing and moisturizing. This was doing three things: 1. WASTING MY DAMN MONEY (and product)! 2. Drying out my face and causing more breakouts 3. Wasting my time.

Yall know I have oily skin, but really it is more combination..as oily as it gets, if I don't moisturize I feel extra cracked, dry, and dead..blah! I just felt like my pores were getting so clogged with all that facial lotion I was having to use by washing my face three times a day.....UNTIL..

I stumbled across my holy grail makeup wipe. I prefer to take off my eye makeup with EVOO and a cotton ball. I do this because I enjoy the conditioning effect the olive oil gives my eyelashes and it is much gentler on the eye area then using a cloth wipe. HOWEVER, when I am lazy, or not wearing much eye makeup, these cloth wipes work perfectly to remove all kinds of makeup (including waterproof mascara). These wipes will remove all of your foundation, blush, eye makeup, lip product, everything! They are soft but durable and have a nice gentle and fresh smell to them. The best part is: THESE WIPES LEAVE YOUR FACE LEAVING FRESH, CLEAN, AND MOISTURIZED! I don't even have to put on face lotion after using the product because my skin is soft and just perfectly smooth (not too dry, but not soaked up with lotion either..PERFECT). It is definitely a great pick me up after a long day.

Also, for $3.68 from Walmart ($4.68 for the sensitive kind), you get a 30 day supply. Most wipes only come in a 25 day pack (which makes no sense unless it is February) and are $1-$2 more expensive or they may be cheaper and less quality, drying, etc.

Definitely check these out! You won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. I love this product as well. Actually, I love the entire line of Olay. My skin is flawles thanks to them.

    ReplyDelete