Thursday, April 2, 2009

Workin it all away...

Times have been sooo stressful recently. Mom is sick..again...as usual..another surgery...another recovery. My personal life has been crappy...he's dumb...and I'm done. Strangely, I feel a bit liberated, but it still is hurtful nonetheless. I am so proud of my recent ability to take things as a grain of salt. I am really taking things as life lessons. Something hurts, I say oh well, now I know, and attempt to move on.

But on top of that..work is heating up. Things are getting hectic and I wish I could do so much more than what I am allowed to at this point. I don't start training until April 27th, and I will be gone for 8 weeks. After that...I have an odd feeling that I am going to be THROWN INTO my caseload..cuz my girls are swamped. I am preparing all that I can now, so that I am not pulling my hair out with stress come June. We have a new supervisor too...mmm..let's just say that I know more about licensing than she does. I'm being open minded though...buuuttt nobody really feels like it is going to work....womp.

This entry is really boring. I just felt like I needed to update things. Nothing much new to my life..back to a schedule..and back to a routine. Ohhh...Mikel started a new daycare..it's a Christian daycare and he seems to like it. It is A BOATLOAD of money though..I mean serious..I might as well be paying a mortgage. His birthday is coming up next Friday. I am too excited..my baby is going to be ONE YEAR OLD. It's amazing how time fllliiieeeess by. TNX will definitely be in the house too. Although Miki's birthday is Friday, we are celebrating on Saturday, which is also TNX Founder's Day! Wooo hoo! It's a celebration biiitcchhheesss! On a GRREAATT note, I was totally swamped with planning for Mikel's birthday because all the help I was supposed to have backed out on me. But my gracious co-worker Tiff has offered to do the cooking! Woooo hoo! So all I have to worry about is decorating, picking up the cake, and Mikel. I am sooo grateful. She's a Godsend! Okay...let me stop here cuz I am just rambling...

out..

ps. check me out http://www.youtube.com/TNXMAMI

No comments:

Post a Comment