Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 MORE Random Things About Me..

Since this was so popular on my facebook account I decided to conjur up 25 more random things about myself. Happy Reading!

1. I crack my toes at least 3 times a day.
2. No matter how much weight I lose or gain, my calves always stay pretty toned.
3. My first cell phone was a baby pink flip phone that was all in Japanese. I didn't know the language, but somehow I knew how to do everything on that phone.
4. I didn't really know how to do my hair until I started college.
5. I never had rhythm until freshman year of college and you would never know it.
6. I used to wear nothing but silver, but now I prefer gold.
7. I am the biggest computer nerd...EVER! I look everything up online!
8. I type extremely fast..at least 80 wpm but can get up to 93 wpm if I am in the groove.
9. I cry when I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition...everytime.
10. In my lifetime I have wanted to be a singer, pediatrician, teacher, psychologist, social worker, and a nurse...in that order.
11. I thank God that I have never been to a funeral.
12. I have only been to ONE wedding and that was to my big sisters (heeeyy Guita!).
13. When I was pregnant I knew 6 other people who were pregnant too.
14. I started going to the club when I was 15 years old and had one tattoo and two piercings by age 16.
15. I never had 'the sex' talk with my parents.
16. I go to sleep either praying or singing some song that gets stuck in my head with the tv on and the sleep timer set.
17. I cannot wait for Sundays to come so I can look at www.postsecret.com.
18. I have never been allergic to anything and have had only one major surgery (baby!).
19. I broke my growth sphincter in my right foot in fourth grade.
20. Writing this list is a lot harder then I ever imagined it would be.
21. Some of the smartest people I know are the most misguided people I know (ie, too smart to figure out what they should do in life)
22. I type with my left pointer finger and my right middle finger...only!
23. The only time I stepped foot into a jail or prison was to visit a client.
24. I rarely sleep with socks on.
25. I don't find bubbles baths relaxing or sexy in the least bit.

4 comments:

  1. what the hell is a growth sphincter? lol
    and how do you type with only two fingers and type 80 wpm? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao. it's the bone that makes your foot grow. If it would have healed crooked, I would have had a permanent limp. And I have nooo clue how I type the way I do...but I do..lol and I am always being made fun of for it. Shush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol izm! I was thinking about doing the same thing for my blog. It's like an epidemic on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It so amazing to see how much I didn't know about people that I was already so close to. I think I am going to add a ONE Random Fact to ever blog post so people can keep learning..lol

    ReplyDelete