Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thrifty Treasure: Mossimo Supply Aztec Clutch













Took a trip to my local target and snagged another Thrifty Treasure! This summer I have been having awesome luck with vamping my purse game with fabulous and colorful clutches. I am not shy at all to color and love when I spot fun pieces like these! The Aztec/tribal theme is trending right now and is perfect for adding pop to a neutral dress or outfit. They are simple envelope clutches each featuring small pocket on the inside for ID cards and money, in addition to the space the clutch provides. This is definitely one you will only be able to fit a few things in or it will look to boxy or bulky.

These Mossimo Supply Co designed purses were originally $16.99 each. I got them at a frugal $8.48 each! Woo hoo! Target had a variety of purses with fun textures and colors that were one sale for roughly $9 to $15 so go out and check your local Target today!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment