Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Product Rave: Stretch Genie (As Seen on TV)

Spray and Two Stretchers

I saw a commercial for this product and was instantly hooked! Every woman has a pair of heels in their closet that are fabulous but fit a tad bit snug, whether it's in the toe box or heel bed.  For quality shoes, I like to do the ICE method I wrote about in THIS post but for my cheaper shoes, the ice method doesn't seem to work well. 

I was quite skeptical because everyone knows that most As Seen on TV products never work the way they are advertised. Welp..this stuff works!! You spray it on the tight areas, place your foot in the shoe, and walk around until it isn't tight anymore. You can repeat, if needed. You can also spray the formula and use the included stretchers overnight for really stubborn areas but I did not need it!

Hands down, this stuff is pretty cool. The formula breaks down the shoe fibers to allow for the stretching. A simple method that works wonders. You can find it at your local Walmart, Walgreens, or CVS for $9.99.  Everyone should have this in their closet!






Stretch Genie saved these babies!



No comments:

Post a Comment