Friday, April 8, 2011

Your are doing WHAT to your ears?!

Hoollaaa!

Sooo, when I was fresh out of high school and in college I had a number of piercings that I adored. Fast forward to age 21 and I decided to take most of them out. Fast forward to having a baby and I decided that even more should come out. Fast forward three years and I'm bored and am looking for a change and creative outlook. I already have fun with my hair, nails, and makeup. So how about I play with my ears?! Lol..

Okay for reals. I am 'gauging' my second hole in my right ear. I have three lower lobe holes in each ear but I RARELY wear anything but earrings in my first hole that I've had since I was a baby. I decided to switch that up. I got a few 2mm (think baby earrings) cubic zirconia earrings that I plan to wear in my left ear holes and I only plan to wear two (inlcuding the stretched hole) in my right ear . Oh yeah, I also have my middle cartilage done on my left ear and the top cartilage done on my top right ear. Confusing? Eh! You will see pics along the way..

I did my research on ear tapering and don't plan on skipping any sizes as I stretch, especially because I rarely ever used my second hole. I'm using all stainless steel products which I purchased from Bodyartforms. I got my Dial soap ready for cleanings along with my salt soaks. If you have questions on ear stretching please do your research because I am NO PROFESSIONAL nor am I promoting a how to guide on how to do this!

I also do NOT plan on stretching very far..maybe an 8 gauge or a 6 gauge. I still want to have very feminine and girly ears. I also don't want to go too far because supposedly the point of 'no return' is about 0 gauge or 00 gauge.

So I am currently at a 16 gauge and have a small eyebrow ring in there now. I just ordered my 14 gauge stuff and plan on 'jazzing it up' with a star or flower o-ring (again..pics will be coming as I go through this!)

So..here is my first pic...ta daaaa! See my third hole. I don't plan on wearing anything in there but on my other ear I will.

ta ta for now! xoxo t.marie

No comments:

Post a Comment