Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Product Rave: Bodycology Body Cream and Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer

Hi all! So I spotted these products in the travel section at Walmart when I was looking for a new hand cream to leave in my purse. I stumbled upon gold! I loooveeeee these lotions sooo much!

They are so thick and moisturizing and smell awesome. They definitely kept my hands crack and ash free during winter. The slogan is "lasting moisture with a light fragrance" and it describes this product perfectly! They retail for about $1.97 for a 2 ounce tube. You can purchase the large sizes of these lotions in the spa section of Wamart, but I prefer the convenience of the small tubes and I also like to switch up my smells.

My favorite scent is Coconut Lime. It smells like the beach or tropical island and reminds me of margaritas. I've tried Cucumber Melon, Cherry Blossom, and Sweet Petals and haven't found a smelly one yet! I always get compliments from people after I put on the lotion because they smell so yummy!

This is the only hand cream that I continue to buy over and over again. Normally, I will buy a travel tube of regular lotion and lose it part way or get bored with it! This will definitely be a staple product and must have in my purse. The only problem is that a lot of times they are sold out or the choices are limited. So now I make a habit to pass by the travel section whenever I am in Walmart and just stock up on them because they go fast!

As for the hand sanitizer I was looking for a new sanitizer that had a fragrance. I am impressed at how these sanitizers actually moisturize your skin. It must be because it contains aloe vera, even though it is alcohol based. It's a very different feeling than your typical alcohol based sanitizer that dries out your skin.

Overall, I love love love this! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment