Saturday, May 15, 2010

LOTD: Nude Blue



Hello all,
It's been a while since I've done a Look of the Day. I haven't really been doing much with my eye makeup recently. Now that I think about it, I haven't been doing much with my face either! Just slapping on some primer and some powder and heading out the door. Lol. This is what I wore Friday. Enjoy!





Products Used:
Face:
Neutrogena Combination Skin oil free moisturizer
Laura Gellar tinted spackle in Bronze (hands down, the BEST summer primer for darker skin tones..can work with any complexion but expect a nice GLOW!)
MAC Studiosculpt concealer in NC45
MAC MSF Natural in Dark (pretty much been using this as my foundation)
MAC Fix+
Cheeks:
NYX Blush in Raisin (a matte mauve color)
Eyes:
Maybelline Define a Brow in Dark Brown
NYC Eyebrow Kit in Brunette (just the wax only)
ELF Eye Primer
NYX For Your Eyes Only (Brown) Palette (I used the lightest color in the palette all over lid)
NYX Maui (outer corner)
NYX Atlantic (outer v)
NYX Sahara (above the two blues)
Sephora Nano Eyes in Lagoon (water line)
Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner in Blackest Black (upper lid)
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express in Classic Black
Lips:
NYX Creamy Beige
Jordana Squeeze n Shine in color lip gloss in Honey Luau

No comments:

Post a Comment