Sunday, May 16, 2010

LOTD: Just Like Royalty



So I am a day late with my LOTD...This is from what I wore yesterday. This is pretty much my favorite bright color combo (purple and blue) so I may have done this already, but oh well! Oh and this was also kind of rushed so it could look a lot better a bit more polished...good luck!



Products Used:
Face:
Neutrogena Combo Skin oil free moisturizer
Laura Gellar under makeup spackle in Bronze
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
(no concealer today which is why you can see a few small blemishes)
Cheeks:
I also forgot blush..lol I was rushing
Eyes:
Maybelline Define a Brow pencil
ELF Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple as a base
Ben Nye Cosmic Violet on lid (can also use NYX Luxor as dupe)
NYX Atlantic on outer lid
NYX Maui on top of Atlantic and blended upward
NYX Spring Flower above the blues and inner corner
ELF Stick concealer under eyebrow and blended down
Maybelline Line Stiletto eyeliner in Blackest Black on upper lid
NYC White Eye pencil on lash line
Maybelline Colossal Volum' mascara in Classic Black
Lips:
Same ol same ol...NYX Creamy Beige and Jordana lipgloss in Honey Luau

1 comment:

  1. U do great Makeup...I did a look like this and I loved it,those two colors look great toghether

    ReplyDelete