Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thrifty Treasures: Great Lash "Lots of Lashes"


So I was on the hunt for new mascaras since it's about that time to chuck my current ones. I picked up my usuals, but then also decided to check out the new mascara out by Great Lash.

See..Great Lash was my very first mascara that I started using in middle school before I knew anything about makeup. I had a clear mascara and my Great Lash..bffs! Fast forward several years and Great Lash put out an 'updated version" Maybelline Great Lash BIG that was a complete FLOP! That 'Big' lash made me look like I had five lashes..it was terrible. So I was skeptical about this new line "Lots of Lashes" but what really pulled me in was the brush applicator. It has a rounded end and a pointed end. Let me tell you! This thang pulls ALLL your lashes. I am highly impressed!

Pros:
-Price point, $4.64 at Walmart. Hands down one of the cheapest drugstore mascaras you will find.
-Dope applicator: Gets into the tight inner corners and fans out the outer lashes nicely.
-Gives nice volume!
-Nice rich color. I got the Brownish Black one and it was perfect.
-No funky smell to it.
-Cute packaging (as always from Great Lash)

Cons:
-Fast dry formula: Be sure to apply two coats on one eye at a time. I made the mistake of doing one coat, each eye, and when I went back to apply second coat it was kind of hard.
-Doesn't do so much for length


Go get you some!!

No comments:

Post a Comment