Friday, January 14, 2011

Want To Cut Your Blow Drying and Flat Ironing in Half?!





Then you NEED to try the CeramicTools Professional Hot Air Brush by Jilbere de Paris!!!

In my last post I told you all about my Top Hair Straightening Products. In that post I told you that although I felt my straightening routine was perfected, I still felt that the blow drying and flat ironing part took me a little too long. At that time I had been researching the Jilbere Hot Air Brush. Currently I have to blow dry my hair (25 minutes), follow that with flat ironing (another 20 minutes), and then if I want to add sexy waves or big curls it takes me an additional 20 minutes for the curling iron or hot rollers. So as you can see, it's tedious!

So I decided to try something different and I am soooo glad I did! The CeramicTools Professional Hot Air Brush by Jilbere de Paris is available at Sally Beauty Supply for $34.99. It is $29.99 for Beauty Club members. I had an additional 15% off coupon so I paid $26.49 for mine. I bought this because of all the wonderful reviews I found online.

It has a 360 swivel cord, soft nylon bristles (which scared me at first because they didn't seem so 'soft'!), hi/lo/off buttons, multiple hot air vents for faster drying, a cool tip, and a smooth nonstick ceramic barrel. Typically, I have always stayed AWAY from using a round brush while blow drying because my hair would ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS end up a tangled HOT MESS. I was never coordinated enough to roll the round brush and hold the blow dryer in my other hand. I just couldn't do it! So I was a bit hesitant about this hot air brush getting stuck in my hair. I was pleasantly surprised!

PRODUCT RAVES:
  • This thing is sooo easy to use. Really, it's fool proof!
  • The 1 1/4 diameter barrel is perfect sized for my long hair. The bristles were smooth and did not get tangled AT ALL while blow drying...not once!
  • The cool tip on the end of the brush is great and you WILL use it. As you comb through your hair and curl the ends, you will need something sturdy to hold on to.
  • This baby gets hot, but not toooo hot.
  • I like the hi or lo settings. Some people don't need as much heat to blow dry their hair.
  • The swivel cord is great. The cord didn't get in the way at all.
  • This brush gives your hair so much volume and body! Wow!
PRODUCT RANTS:
  • I wish they made it with different sized barrels. For people with short or medium hair, a smaller barrel would probably be more beneficial.
  • Getting the crown of your hair dry is a bit tricky, but I figured it out after doing two sections.
  • I wish I would have found this thing sooner!
SO, DID IT CUT MY BLOW DRYING IN HALF?
Nope! In fact, it took me ten more minutes. However, I think it's because it took me a bit to get used to the brush and find the right angles to dry at. I am CONFIDENT that with more use, I can get faster and more efficient at using it. But the best part is...

IT CUT MY FLAT IRONING FROM 20 MINUTES TO ONLY ABOUT 5 MINUTES FOR SIMPLE TOUCH UPS.

This thing got my hair pretty darn straight. Normally my hair is still a bit poofy after blow drying. If I was going to do waves or curls I could SKIP the flat ironing part all together, but because I was going for sleek and straight, I went ahead and did my five minute flat iron job.

Overall, this thing is GREEAAATT! If you had wavy hair or naturally straight hair you will love this even more! Go geeeetttt one!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment