Saturday, January 22, 2011

LOTD: Bright, Bright, Bright Teals and Blues!



Sooo I wanted to go for something different today and decided to brighten it up! I initially had on this multi blue shirt that inspired me. After I finished the eyes came out more teal than blue so I changed. My son normally sits and watches me do my makeup and when I asked him if it was pretty he said, "No, Scary!" Ha ha. So this is definitely more of a night-time/club look but I just wore it out and about doing Saturday errands. Enjoy!

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:
Equate Oil Free Moisturizer (comparable to my Neutrogena Oil Free Face Moisturizer)
Monistat Anti Chafing Gel as a face primer
Maybelline Dream Matte Liquid Foundation in Dark 2 Caramel w/ a Foundation Brush
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Dark

CHEEKS:
NYX Powder Blush in Raisin ( a light purple/mauve)
ELF Blush in Coy (Looks like Raisin but comes off with his gold tint) as cheek highlight

EYES:
YSF Palette: used the brown brow powder to line and lightly fill the eyebrows
TwoFaced Shadow Insurance eye primer
120 Palette:
-Baby blue w/ glitter specs all over lid
-Aquamarine blue over the baby blue
-Shimmery Teal on outer lids and lower lash line (only outer)
-Shimmery dark grey/almost black on outer v
-Matte Tan brown above the teal and up to brow bone to soften the edges
CoverGirl eyeliner in Charcoal on water line and lower lash line
Maybelline LineStiletto eyeliner in Blackest Black on upper lid
Maybelline Volum' Express ONE by ONE lash mascara in Blackest Black Waterproof

LIPS:
NYX Round Lipstick in Creamy Beige
NYX MegaShine lipgloss in Natural


.
xoxo t.marie

No comments:

Post a Comment