Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hand Sanitizer Lotion??!!

I spotted this new product: Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer a couple of months ago in Walmart. They had a bottle available as a tester so I went ahead and tried it out! I fell in love. I recently bought the mini travel tube for about $3.97 at Walmart and cannot stop using it!


Pros:
  • Smells really nice. It smells like a nice, clean, hand moisturizer with a bit of sanitizer smell. Not too powerful but not too light.
  • I like the size of the small tube. It's small enough to have a decent amount of product but not too big to be bulky for the purse.
  • Leaves my hands feeling really silky and moisturized but not at all greasy. Leaves my hands feeling this way for several hours.
  • Leaves my hands feeling clean. You can tell that there is sanitizer mixed in but it does not smell like alcohol or burn.
  • You can apply this several times a day and not feel too greasy or dried out from the sanitizer. Definitely notice that my hands are much softer.
  • Keeps my cuticles moisturized because I am more apt to use it during the day because I know I am killing 99.9% of germs (so it claims).
Cons:
  • Pricey. I am not happy about paying almost $4 for a mini tube of lotion.
You guys should check this out!

**FTC Disclaimer: I purchased this product with my own money and am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. I am not receiving compensation for this review/product and these are my sole opinions.**

No comments:

Post a Comment