Sunday, October 11, 2009

LOTD: Puuurdy Plaid




Look of the Day: Purple and Black, inspired by my plaid shirt..Love it! PS. My camera makes my shirt look bluish..but it definitely is a vibrant purple..


Face:
Neutrogena Combination Skin Lotion
Boscia Skin Perfecting Primer (love this stuff!)
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Caramel (my fav foundation at the moment)
MAC Studio Stick concealer in NC45
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Blot Powder in Dark (normally I wouldn't add this but I broke a sweat trying to get my lashes on..lol)

Cheeks:
Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Apricot Flush (great for brown skin)
Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Potpourri

Eyes:
UDPP (primer)
NYX Jumbo pencil in Purple (base)
120 Palette: matte dark purple, shimmer pinky purple, shimmer dark purple, shimmer black
Jordana Fabuliner in Black (top lid, under and over lashes)
Jane Glitter jumbo pencil in Black (water line)
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black
Red Cherry #42 (my second attempt at lashes..yikes! still practicing...need to get closer to my lashline!)

Lips:
Jordana lipgloss in Peach Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment