Friday, June 19, 2009

M.I.A.!

Hey all,
I know I have been missing in action recently and haven't posted anything of substance in quite a while. I just wanted to drop a life update to all my friends and followers. Basically, things got extremely crazy at work and we had a lot of in house changes. This means my life was a living hell for a few weeks and I am still getting through it. Things should be settling down in the near future so I can relax a bit.

On the downside...I have been REALLY slacking on the gym game. I mean baaaaaaddddd. I need to get back in it because you all know how disciplined I was. So that is definitely a goal for me.

Mikel is just now starting to walk...his slow behind, lol. That monster STILL only has two teeth though. I don't know..lol. We are slowly taking the binky from him because his ear infections have been out of control. I poked holes in one and cut the tip off the other. He looked at my like "WTF is this???" when I gave it to him.

The birthday is next month and of course I have no damn plans. I need a life, for real! But it's all good...we will see what happens.

Still single over here. Nothing spectacular going on with that so we will move on to the next topic...which is..

the fact that I gotta go cuz I have a home visit I need to get to. Thanks for checking up on me!

Love,
T$

No comments:

Post a Comment