Tuesday, June 9, 2009

LOTD: Royal Peach





I know I have been slacking, yall. I have been super busy with training at work and my caseload. I'm baacccckkk, though!

Look of the Day: Peachy Pinks with a Hint of Royal Purple..

Shirt: Forever 21
Scarf/Pants: New York & Co
Shoes (not shown): Traffic (brown woven pumps, cuuuteee!)

Face:
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer (loooveeee this stuff!)
MAC Fix+
Laura Geller under makeup primer in bronze
Revlon Skin Matching Makeup in Deep 250
Tiny bit of Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in Caramel Dark 2
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
Rimmel Concealer in Honey Beige/NYX Orange Creme blush
Maybelline Pure Concealer in Dark

Cheeks:
Everyday Minerals blush in Snuggle (lloooveee it!)
::sidenote:: I swatched all the blushes that I had yesterday, including the ones I never wear because I thought they were too light. I am soooo glad I did it because I realized I had some great colors just lying around. Not ONE of them was too light...I was just applying it the wrong way. Woo hoo! Go through your old makeup stash..you might find some hidden treasures.

Eyes:
UDPP
NYC Brow Kit in Brunette
NYX Wild Flower (lid, dupe for Ben Nye below, NYX is just a bit shearer and pinky)
Ben Nye Golden Apricot (on lid, soo pigmented, just like above NYX but is a bit more peachy)
Ben Nye Indian Copper (love it! outer lid)
NYX Eggplant (crease for definition)
NYC Mosaic Powder in Rose Glow (one of my hidden treasures, my new favorite highlight for the brown bone..too light as a face powder or blush for me)
HIP Creme Liner in Black
Maybeline Define a Lash Mascara

Lips:
WetnWild lipstick in 516C (Salmony color)
WetnWild Megaslicks in 566 (same as above with shimmer)
WetnWild Megaslicks in 569A (same as above only more glossy)

Just to note: The pics wash out the golden apricot. In real life, it was much more pigmented. Ben Nye products are awesome yall, I just didn't have time to fix the lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment