Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Feeling brand new..

So I am new to this public blogging thing. The funny thing is, I have my own personal blog (ahem, diary) that I write in all the time. See, I figured nobody would have an interest in what I am thinking, feeling, dreaming about, etc. Oh well. I am sure there will be some fans somewhere.

Update: I am a new MSW, looking for a job, and and at home with my child alllll day. I cannot lie, it is actually quite refreshing to be able to stay home and watch my little one grow, develop, and explore. He is growing so fast...it has almost been a year. To see him start to vocalize and actually give me attitude is hilarious. Imagine, a 9 month old giving you attitude...it is possible. Without getting too mushy, I feel entirely blessed. Obviously having a child at my age and out of wedlock was not the plan, but to know that God blessed me with the opportunity to bear a child and continue my legacy is world changing. I always wanted to be successful and never really thought too much about motherhood. I just assumed that I would have a loving husband and family...(that's just what people do nowadays) but honestly I was focused on working hard and my education. My world completely shifted the day I found out I was pregnant (it was a Thursday evening to be precise). Now, my main goal in life is to be a mother and a wife....and hopefully be a good social worker along the way. Imagine that...Miss Passion wouldn't mind being a stay at home mom, wow. My how times and people change...

So yeah, I need a job, am still looking for a job, but honestly I am in no rush. These days are precious and I love every second of them...

ta ta for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment