Tuesday, June 19, 2012

NOTD: Pink and Gold Stiletto Nails

Hey pretties!
So stiletto nails, dagger nails, witch nails, etc. have been making a come back since celebs like Rihanna and Lady Gaga have been rockin them. At first they didn't interest me because I'm not a fan of acrylics but I figured I'd give them a try for the summer. Whhyyy not?!

They turned out SUPER cute and just how I wanted them. I wanted them rounded with a tapered tip which is a little less extreme than your typical pointed stiletto nails because I didn't want to be poking myself or anyone else on accident lol. They are longer than I normally wear my nails so it's making typing a bit challenging but the overall shape has not given me me any problems. 

****If you are in the Tampa area I recommend Rachael at Foxy Nails & Spa in Riverview. She takes her time and will give her best shot at whatever you want. Basically, she rocks!****

What do you think?

2 comments: