Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thrifty Treasures: Mossimo Neon 'Oki' Shoes

Hi loves!
I hit the jackpot when I went to Target the other day! I've been on the lookout for some casual slip on styled shoes for the summer and when I saw these neon gems out the corner of my eye I knew I had to check it out. These shoes freakin rock! I also got them on sale for only $9.74 each pair, but regular price of $12.99 is a steal too!!

They come in awesome colors but beware they are BRIGHT! The website does them no justice. I am talking highlighter orange, florescent coral, bright teal, etc. So if you are not interested in being a walking glow stick..then stay away!

These laceless flats only come in whole sizes (no halves) but that is okay. Normally I wear a 7 1/2 in most shoes (flats and heels) but this 7 fit perfectly and definitely left me with wiggle room to spare. :)

Super comfy, super cute. Definitely a thrifty treasure! What do you think?

Outside natural lighting

Outside natural lighting

Indoor with flash
Indoor with flash
Sooooo cute!!


2 comments: