Friday, March 9, 2012

OOTD: Mandarin & Coral

Heeeey! Wore this outfit today on my day off. I ran some errands and later will be taking the kiddo to see Phineas & Ferb in concert. Lovely!

PS. I think orange and all shades of it is definitely my spring color!!


HAIR:
Outre Lace Front Wig Peaches in Color #2 

MAKEUP:
Monistat Gel as Primer
Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation in Caramel
CoverGirl Clean powder for Oily Skin in Tawny
NYC Bronzer in Terracotta Tan for Contour
NYX Blush in Terra Cotta for Highlight
NYX Blush in Pecan
CoverGirl eyeshadow in Brown Smolder for brows
Rimmel exaggerate eyeliner in Gold on inner corners
NYC eyeliner on waterline
CoverGirl lashblast in Black
Wet n Wild lipstick in 902C
NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Lala


WHAT I'M WEARING:
NYandCO Silk one pocket blouse (I have every color. So comfy! It's like dress doctor scrubs!)
Coral Skinny Jeans from JC Penny
Brown fringe sandals from some random shoe store years ago
Earrings from Samsbeauty.com
Necklace from NYandCo
Ring from Forever 21







No comments:

Post a Comment